Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Review: Bridge of Snow


Bridge of Snow
Bridge of Snow by Marie Rutkoski

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3/3
It was nice. I probably should have read the first book first... oh, well, I guess if I ever get around to reading it I'll find out. It was beautifully written. The only problem I had with it was the ending, which was a bit weird and why I think reading the book first would have helped.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment