Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

NaNoWriMo (AKA why I won't have any time for the next month)


Good news, nonexistant readers- I have reached 50,000 words in a novel for the first time. Just in time for NaNoWriMo.
Yeah, that kind of killed my enthusiasm.
So, because of my upcoming attempt to write 50,000 words in a month, posts are going to be at a minimum (also, my computer broke, but hopefully that's getting fixed). I might get in a few books, I might not. I'll try to post on a semi-regular schedule, but this is my first time so I'm not sure whether it's a possibility.
As much as I'll miss all of the characters none of you have heard of because I hardly ever do writing posts, I'm actually very excited for this novel- and who knows, maybe I can write that much in a month.
Anyone else doing NaNoWriMo?

No comments:

Post a Comment