Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Readers are Good



I just wanted to thank everyone who's been reading this, from those I know in real life (you guys are awesome) to those on Goodreads (so are you) those from Google Plus (I know nothing about you, but you read this, so join in the awesomeness) and those who make the views count go up (I don't know who you are, but you make me very happy).
Thank you everyone! Nothing makes me happier than a new comment (the notifications now work, by the way, no more month-long delays), more views, a G+ or Goodreads follower, or a friend who comes up to me and says "I Google-stalked you and now I'm reading your blog".

So, while I'm doing this, news:
I'm reading The Rithmatist (Brandon Sanderson), Winds of War (Herman Wouk- I never realized I liked historical fiction before... I love this book), and sort of The Fires of Heaven. (must... finish... Wheel of Time... ). Short, Insanely long, and 200 pages shorter (but still nearly 700). So...um... reviews might not be so frequent once I finish The Rithmatist (which is, honestly, not very good and probably doesn't deserve more of a review than this sentence). But I'll try my best. And I'll still post about other stuff (NaNoWriMo is coming up... anyone else planning to do it? I'll do a post for it in mid to late October if anyone's interested in it or wants to know more).

So, that's that, thank you again, and remember that I love to see your comments. I am still taking review requests, and if you guys want me to read something you wrote or want to guest post I'm open to that too. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment