Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Updates, Random Stuff, and More

Hi, welcome back/ welcome.
I think I'd like to establish a tentative update schedule, because it's annoying me that I don't have one. So, starting now, and ending at further notice, Sundays are books, book reviews, and... reviews, Tuesdays are writing, and Thursdays are updates, notifications of upcoming books, and basically anything else that doesn't fit in the Sunday/Tuesday categories. If my readers creep out of the woodwork, I'm hoping that Tuesdays can be great fun with a lot of sharing of writing. If not, I guess I'm in for some lonely self-improvement sessions. So, yay, we have a schedule. See you Tuesday.
I'm currently reading The Eye of the World, by Robert Jordan (book one of The Wheel of Time series). As I mentioned last post, I find epic fantasy a bit intimidating when it comes to reviewing, but I do love talking about it, so I hope to have an epic fantasy day or week or something of that sort at some point. The last book I read was Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell. Current plans have that as Sunday's review, although it depends what I read in between.
I'm currently procrastinating on all of my writing projects... fanfiction, novels, short stories, freewrites, you name it and I'm avoiding writing it. I do have a few scenes I threw together that I'm thinking of sharing on Tuesday because (I think) they could make a pretty good story if I ever get around to writing the whole thing (normally I write more dependably, I promise).
And on the random updates section of things (what I'm doing now, in case you were wondering, is covering in quick notes what would usually be separate blog posts, one for each newly created blog topic), there isn't all that much except for the newly created update schedule. As mentioned previously, Slaves of Socorro, by John Flanagan is coming out, Kindle Unlimited by Amazon has begun, and I think that's about it for now. Um... oh, and I contacted Brandon Sanderson on a question I imagine many people want to know the answer to, more about that if he gets back to me (I previously mentioned his Stormlight Archive series).

This was "things that couldn't wait until Thursday Monday". Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think in the comments section below. If you want to sign up for email notifications for new posts, the button is on the upper right sidebar. You can also follow my Google Plus; all of my posts get posted there as well. Button is right below the aforementioned notification sign-up. If you feel the need to stalk me all over the internet, feel free to ask me for a link to any of my various accounts (mainly book-related) on such sites. I'll be back Tuesday with some writing related post.

No comments:

Post a Comment