Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

To interrupt our regular programming...

More than a year ago, I discovered a webcomic called Arthur King of Time and Space. I quickly read through the archives, catching up on something like 7 years of daily updates in just a few months.
Once I caught up, I started reading the creator's other webcomics and LiveJournal, as well as other things. I watched as the updates became more and more just filler and summaries of what would have happened, and from reading various sources I knew that this was because of his wife's longstanding battle with cancer.
Eventually, the updates stopped, the story wrapped up hastily. For a bit, I read his other stuff, but eventually I stopped except for occasionally checking AKOTAS to see if by come miracle his wife had recovered.
Today, I discovered that Leah Ruth Gadzikowski, his wife, passed away on August 17th.
I have idea if anyone will ever see this, but I'd like to pass my condolences on to Paul Gadzikowski (the cartoonist).
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment