Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Grief, Interruptions, and Death

There's been a lot of death-talk going on in this blog lately.
And unfortunately, this post is going to be more of the same.

Goodbye, mouseling. I loved you so much. You were an amazing mouse. You were always willing to come onto my hand and nibble my fingers or eat a treat. You were old, and it was your time to go, but I wish I could have had even just one more day with you healthy, running around your cage like you did before you got sick. I don't know what killed you, whether it was old age or something more sinister. But I hope that you weren't in pain and you died peacefully in your sleep.
Sweet dreams, Martha. I hope that you and Ace are together somewhere.

I'm not going to put a picture in because Martha hated being photographed, but she was a beautiful mouse and she will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment