Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Review: The Sin Eater’s Daughter


The Sin Eater’s Daughter
The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



So many problems.
1) Alchemy. You do understand that making gold depreciates it, correct? So, it's actually a pretty pointless endeavor, especially if everyone else got to it first and gold is pretty much valueless.
2) The plot. That was not a twist, author. That was destroying the only hope of a good book that you had. I spent half the book dreading it, and the other half bored.
3) The "love triangle". Allow me to laugh. I'm not sure I can go on typing for hysterics, honestly.
4) The ending. Really? That is so pathetic.

Gold star for effort (actually, it's orange, but whatever.) Otherwise I'd have given none.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment