Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: Life of Pi


Life of Pi
Life of Pi by Yann Martel

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I like it much better now that I've finished it. Because I read it for class, I don't really have all that much more to say about it. I wish I'd read it on my own. The exposition in the beginning goes on for way too long. The ending was quite brilliant. In between things went back and forth. The tiger is epic.
1 star for the beginning, 2 for the middle, 3 for the end. I've averaged it to 2 (~4 stars in reality. I'm trying to work with both my blog star system and the Goodreads rating system and I haven't quite figured it out yet.)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment