Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

It Was Bound To Happen Eventually


Hello again,
I just wanted to let all of you know that I've deleted the spam comments I received last night. I have deleted ALL of the comments on the post because I was unable to tell who was legitimate and who was not. I apologize if I deleted a valid comment (I was very tired when I dealt with this and I think there was at least one). I have begun comment moderation, so I would appreciate if you all saved my time and didn't try this again (and if you do, please get your facts straight. I've now had to correct your attempts to insult me several times.)
Thank you to my brother for letting me know about this so that I could delete the comments as early as possible.
Um...well...that's all, I guess. I'll see you next post (which will hopefully be a review of a proper length).

-HH

Edit: I will continue deleting any comments of this sort that come in. You're wasting my time and yours, so please stop.

Edit 2: You know, it's interesting, because I've never actually personally witnessed this sort of thing before. And I have to say, if this was intended to offend me somehow, it's pathetic. All you're doing is being a nuisance, wasting your time, and providing a minor annoyance every time I have to delete or block you and your comments.

Edit 3: Well, at least someone's reading it. It's rather nice to be sure of that. Anonymous commenting is now back up. While I appreciate the views, the spam comments are cluttering my inbox... oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment