Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Review: Calamity

Calamity Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Steelheart has always been low on my list of Sanderson favorites. This book did not change that impression, but that doesn't change the fact that it was a very good book. I found the writing to be almost flawless and it showed Sanderson's humor in a way I haven't really seen since Alcatraz. I wasn't enamored with the plot, but the writing made up for it. I do wish he'd done some more exposition on the last two books; I was a bit confused at times, but that's technically my own fault. Great book, fine series, glad this is the last one and that I read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment