Update Schedule

There was once an update schedule. It lived a good life, a peaceful life. A quiet life. But then... things began to change. It became more and more erratic, sometimes completely disobeying its very reason for existance. And at last, the update schedule could take no more. It cast off its chains and went free, seeking new lands where it would be appreciated. This message it left where once it had lived, to warn other schedules of the peril.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Review: A Thousand Nights

A Thousand Nights A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Odd, odd book. I don't like books with a "it just sort of happened" attitude toward magic, and this one was... not exactly that, but made me a little uncomfortable since I wasn't sure what to think. I did love the lack of names, I thought that was very well done. The very end baffled me- this seems to happen a lot with YA books lately for some reason.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment